Author Topic: When is Yeast Assassin good to use?  (Read 5628 times)

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
When is Yeast Assassin good to use?
« on: March 17, 2006, 07:27:44 AM »
Can it be used while pregnant and nursing?  Is it safe for teenagers or kids to take?  Are you supposed to take anything with Yeast Assassin?  How long should you take it?
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
Re: When is Yeast Assassin good to use?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 08:09:33 AM »
Yeast Assassin is contraindicated during pregnancy because it contains Black Walnut and Wormwood. I wouldn't take it if I was trying to get pregnant, nor if I were nursing. I'll do some research on what to do if you have Yeast during pregnancy and get back with you on that subject... hopefully within a few days.

Both Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull are okay for kids under certain circumstances. You must be careful with age and dosage, though, so I couldn't recommend it unless you are under the counsel and care of an herbalist, naturopath or medical professional.

Yeast Assassin should be taken with Tummy Tune-Up probiotics. Tummy Tune-Up contains the 8 natural stomach bacteria, and it will strengthen and equip your gastrointestinal tract to function normally.

The length of time you take Yeast Assassin depends entirely upon your condition. I would take it until all signs of Yeast or Parasites (yes, it is good for getting rid of parasites as well) are gone for two weeks. If I felt I did have a yeast infection I would also stop ingesting any form of sweeteners and fermented, or yeasted foods for a two week period while taking the maximum dosage of Yeast Assassin and Tummy Tune-Up. Sugar and yeasty products are "food" for a yeast infection, and cutting off the "food" supply is a smart addition to taking the Yeast Assassin suppliment.

Taking a round of antibiotics is the BEST way to get a yeast infection. Avoid antibiotics if you can. Go for the garlic, goldenseal, and grapefruit seed extract treatment to deal with infections, if at all possible. I take garlic in capsules, or fresh. I also take goldenseal in tincture form, and grapefruit seed extract as 5 drops in juice three times a day for flu, cold, throat, and sinus infection. By being quick to treat myself before I'm very ill, I have succeeded in staying well.

Hope that helps...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:26:15 AM by BeeyoutifulGirl »
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline lewisquiverfull

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »
If you take out all the 'yeasty' food in your diet, what do you eat?  :-\ My daughter loves pb sandwiches, but she and I both have symptoms of yeast, what should we do?

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »
If you take out all the 'yeasty' food in your diet, what do you eat?  :-\ My daughter loves pb sandwiches, but she and I both have symptoms of yeast, what should we do?

Breads were my main source of yeast.  So, I switched to Sour Dough bread.  It was the easiest thing for me to do since I love bread!  :D
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline bizymum

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 06:48:44 AM »
I just got a call from my OBs office, saying that my pap smear came back showing signs of yeast.  The nursed asked if I was experiencing any symptoms because she would call in a prescription if I was.  I'm not having any symptoms.  I feel great!  Is that weird?  I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and have had issues with yeast in previous pregnancies.  I don't eat alot of bread or sugar, although neither are completely out of my diet.  And I do eat yogurt regularly.  I would appreciate any thoughts on this!  Thanks! 

Offline sarajane

• Adept
    • www.herbsareeasy.com
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 04:48:49 AM »
If you take out all the 'yeasty' food in your diet, what do you eat?  Undecided My daughter loves pb sandwiches, but she and I both have symptoms of yeast, what should we do?

I am trying to give up yeast breads too. I started making homemade biscuits for myself. Mainly for breakfast, I always had whole wheat toast with breakfast so that is hard to give up.
Mommy to Neveah, 2 year old who lives with Jesus, Larissa 4, Gavin 2. Help meet to Jason for 9 years.