Author Topic: Heart Problems: Healthy Diet/Herbs for Cure  (Read 2203 times)

Offline sarahmontgomery

• Adept
  • Isaiah 12:2
Heart Problems: Healthy Diet/Herbs for Cure
« on: September 09, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »
As far as the NT book, what does it say about heart trouble?  He is also having trouble with arthritis and sugar.  SURPRISE!!!  I knew it was coming but this was a wakeup call for him.  Now he is serious about doing something.  I already use olive oil, whole wheat, raw milk, fresh eggs, our own grain fed beef, but I just don't know where to go from here.  He loves potatoes, beans, cornbread.  Please give me a general outline so I know where to start. 
Home, home on the range, where the deer and the cantaloupe play..... according to my 4 year old

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:05 AM »
What are yall saying that a husband can actually want some natural health instead of highly processed carbonated cancer causing foods and drinks?  :o Is that even possible?  ???  :o

My husband used to take about whatever pills I gave him. Now that he is over the road driving semi I am not there to pump him up with vitamins and herbs so he is on his own which is not a good thing. He eats truck stop food which means he is not getting hardly any nutrition. He mise well just go swimming in a vat of chemicals.

But he has been noticing how certain herbs have been helping me. And he did notice how the peppermint helped him a lot after 1 of his surgeries last year. I figure he will slowly come around and see that he needs some natural healing at times. Once he sees how it keeps helping me ,which saves him money because I don't need to go to the docs near as much, then he will come around more and more. He believes in it but just don't want to mess with it.

Once he notices how I can feel better then him  then he will feel like an old man and want to keep up with his "young" wife.  Maybe by then he will start taking his health more seriously. Using the
"well when you die young of cancer or other illness from a life of poor eating shall I allow the kids to call my next husband dad or by his 1st name? Do we get a new bed or keep ours?" Those joking comments don't work because he knows I'm joking and he jokes back and because he is a stubborn man. So he will just have to see by my own testimony and how it saves him on medical bills.

I cant controll him so all I can do is let him ruin himself with his poor food choices until he cant stand it anymore. It will take time but he will come around. He always supports me in whatever my interrest are in so I know he is watching but not commenting yet.

We can not force them or they will just get mad about it and not want a thing to do with natural healing. All we can do is wait and wait some More and hurry and wait some more and live our lives as best  we  can with good food and health choices so that they can see how that benefits us and in tern benefits them. Time, time, time and more time is what it takes sometimes. HURRY and WAIT.

Offline ladyhen

• Master
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 04:14:20 AM »
As far as the NT book, what does it say about heart trouble?  He is also having trouble with arthritis and sugar.  SURPRISE!!!  I knew it was coming but this was a wakeup call for him.  Now he is serious about doing something.  I already use olive oil, whole wheat, raw milk, fresh eggs, our own grain fed beef, but I just don't know where to go from here.  He loves potatoes, beans, cornbread.  Please give me a general outline so I know where to start. 

One of the first things I would try is to get him to take garlic.  This may help clean the arteries, kill off yeast, and strengthen his immune system.  IMO, garlic is just a wonder herb!

My dh, who is 62, is starting to see a few signs of aging and wants to protect his heart health.  He started taking garlic and felt so much better that I have been able to get him to take fish oil, calcium, and hawthorn tincture as well as Superfood (mixture of greens and foods). 
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13