Author Topic: tummy tune-up testimonial  (Read 15576 times)

Offline shawnaincov

• Adept
tummy tune-up testimonial
« on: July 26, 2006, 06:41:30 AM »
I just wanted to let you guys know this.  This past weekend my whole family was exposed to the stomach flu.  My two girls had a birthday party to go to.  We all went and they spent the night.  When I got there the next morning the mother said all went fine but her daughter started throwing up during the night.  I had just ordered the tummy tune-up and gotten it in like 2 days before.  As soon as we got home I took a dose and gave all my kids a dose.  We have continued it for 5 days now because we were exposed again Sunday to it.  I think that I may continue it with them for yeast reasons though.  Anyway, NO member of my family got sick ;D  I and my younger daughter are usually VERY succeptible to it.  If we are exposed we get it.  Not so anymore!!  THANK YOU TUMMY TUNE-UP!!!!!! ;D  I will NEVER be without it.

Shawna :-*

Offline Julie G

• Adept
Re: tummy tune-up testimonial
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 07:33:34 AM »
I just wanted to say that I'm breastfeeding my 1 month old and yesterday I made the mistake of eating some spicy Mexican food.  After nursing him he was VERY uncomfortable and seemed to be in quite a bit of pain.  The next time I nursed him, I opened a capsule of Tummy Tuneup and put it on my breast.  After nursing him, he drifted off to sleep with no problems.  Then in the middle of the night I nursed him without the TT again, gas/stomach pain issues!  This stuff is MUCH better than mylicon drops!!
Ellie:  (when she was 3 years old)  "Mama, you sure got a big butt to sit with!"

Offline still*learning

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »
We just received this product as well and we have another great testimonial as well. I got it last week and we left on Friday to go away for the weekend. My husband was not feeling the best and was having some tummy issues. I started giving him the tummy tuneup and he took it the whole day with meals. On Friday, he started feeling progressively better and by Saturday he was back to himself and could really enjoy our trip.

ALSO - I have been incorporating more beans into our diet and my husband has had some side effects from it. When I received the tummy tune up last week I made bean and cheese enchiladas and both hubby and I took TTU when we eat them and there were no problems!

This is a great product and I recommend that everyone has it on hand. Especially to ward off stomach viruses like Shawna!

Offline TJ

• Learning
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:38:27 AM »
I just wanted to say that I'm breastfeeding my 1 month old and yesterday I made the mistake of eating some spicy Mexican food.  After nursing him he was VERY uncomfortable and seemed to be in quite a bit of pain.

How much tummy tune-up do you need to use for that?  And can i open the capsules to use with nursing?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 07:09:55 PM by Gabriel Anast »
When the mystery of God's timing remains hidden, we can cling to the certainty
of His matchless wisdom and His unfailing love.

Offline heatheronthehill

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 03:53:41 AM »
Just wanted to chime in with my review of the product...   8)

My in-laws are missionaries in New York City - I say missionaries, because it really is like a foreign field out there!!  :)  The last time we went to visit them, my husband and I both had lots of tummy troubles while we were there, which was likely a combination of eating out a lot (as they do in NYC), eating unfamiliar foods, and coming into contact with billions of foreign germs.  At the end of our trip, I got so violently ill with a stomach virus that we had to rebook our flight home! 

I decided this time I would come prepared, so I ordered Super Mom vitamins, and both strengths of Tummy Tune-Up (original blend and acidophilous blast).  We are accustomed to eating homemade yogurt almost every day at home, but this is just not possible while traveling, so we had the acidophilus blast every day and saved the original blend for times when we got sick tummies.  We had happy, content tummies the entire trip (a first for us on ANY trip!) save one incident.  One evening after eating out, we were walking back to their apartment and I started getting stomach cramps that nearly doubled me over with pain.  I could tell that I was gonna be sick that night and it wouldn't be pretty!  As soon as we got back to the apartment, I took an original blend T.T. pill and layed down.  After a while, the cramping and upset feeling went away!  I thought that it might return while I was sleeping that night, as often happened in the past - but it didn't!  I was just fine!  Thank you sooooooo much to the folks at Beeyoutiful for giving us a happy vacation, free of tummy troubles!  :)

My Mom's story - when I told my Mom that I was going to try these one the trip, she asked me more about them.  I told her about probiotics and how you could use them and she was really interested.  She told me that she'd been taking way too much immodium for her tummy troubles and wanted to find a more natural alternative.  She ordered the same line-up as me - Super Moms and both T.T.  She began taking the original blend every day and after two weeks told me how grateful she was that I'd recommended them.  She said that before she was taking 1-3 immodium *every day*!!!  (I was so shocked!)  Now she had only needed one in the past two weeks!  I reminded her that if she got an upset tummy, she could just take another T.T. - up to three in one day, she brightened up and said that she'd try that next time.  So, thanks again from both my Mom and me!  I'm so relieved that she isn't relying on immodium anymore and we're both happy to be feeling good every day!   ;D

Offline Mrs. JDT

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 04:22:08 AM »
I am trying to repopulate my gut with good bacteria as I have taken antibiotics twice this pregnancy and may have to have IV antibiotics during labor. Should I take the acidophilus blast on a daily basis, or the Original Blend since it is stronger? Thank you all so much!

Offline shawnaincov

• Adept
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
I have another one!!!  My parents were here for the week and my mother told me after lunch that she wasn't feeling good.  She said she had been nauseated all morning.  I went inside and got her One TT and a glass of water.  Within 30 min. she felt fine!!  I absolutely love this stuff.  Thank you SOOOOOOO much Beeyoutiful.com!!

Shawna :-*

Offline still*learning

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 07:49:20 AM »
I just can't say enough how much we love Tummy Tune Up! My son got a cold last week and despite garlic poultices, garlic oil and onion treatments he developed an ear infection that I could not cure. I wanted to get this taken care of because with ear infections he usually develops breathing issues where he has to go on the nebulizer. Unfortunately he is on antibiotics right now BUT the good news is Tummy Tune Up. I have been sprinkling it on his yogurt and putting it in his cup with his milk and it has warded off the diarrhea that he normally gets while on antibiotics.

All families should have Tummy Tune Up on hand!

Offline SteveTallent

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 05:09:57 PM »
I am trying to repopulate my gut with good bacteria as I have taken antibiotics twice this pregnancy and may have to have IV antibiotics during labor. Should I take the acidophilus blast on a daily basis, or the Original Blend since it is stronger? Thank you all so much!
If you are experiencing, or think you might experience yeast symptoms, Acidophilus Blast is the choice to beat it back. Original Blend is great for repopulating the gut. Personally, I would take both because they work differently.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 08:46:12 AM by SteveTallent »
Any health info, or dosage recommendations are strictly my opinion and are not to be construed as the opinion or recommendation of Beeyoutiful.com unless otherwise stated.

Offline still*learning

• Adept
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 02:53:47 PM »
I have yet another testimonial for this product - we just love it!

My 1-year old son recently had an hour and a half surgery. I had heard all of the horror stories about children and adults throwing up after being under anesthesia. In preparation for this, I started giving him tummy tune up prior to his surgery. Since his lip was part of his operation, he could not eat for two days afterwards just liquids. During this time, I also gave him tummy tune up and he did great! He did not have any of the problems that I was warned about.

Also during this time, my nerves were getting to me and they got to me through my stomach. I suffered with this for about two days before I thought why am I not taking tummy tune up? I started taking it and saw a great improvement.

Offline 4my3rascals

• Adept
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 04:19:08 PM »
Another success story...10 days ago daughter had a mild bout with the stomach flu.   I forgot about the tummy tune-up original blend until 4 days later, when my oldest son also had the stomach flu.   I started giving my youngest one tummy tune up mixed in his food & drink.   And so far no flu symptoms.   On day 5, I started getting a lot of noise in my bowel so I doubled my dose of ultimate defense and now it is better.  I am usually highly susceptible to the stomach flu since I have ulcerative colitis, but so far no flu symptoms.   Also been giving TT to the 2 older ones to balance out the bacteria.   Thank you for sharing your experience and success stories.   Praise be to God for the knowledge!!!

Offline KatieMac

• Master
  • Alice Magdalene
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 04:18:00 AM »
Just want to add mine...I have a tendency towards completely foul, rank gas. Yesterday I ate some black bean soup for lunch and for 2 hours last night my husband was treated to some terrific stench...I was getting pretty sick of it myself. I haven't been taking more than 1 tummy tune-up a day because I thought it was too expensive to use too much (I got Ultimate Defense) but I asked him to bring me three capsules. Within 5 minutes the gas had stopped completely. I still felt a little bloated, but that went away too and I could sleep in peace. WOW! I'm going to order 100 bottles of the stuff!

Offline amazonmama2five

• Adept
    • Amazonmamasadventures
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 04:48:49 AM »
PRAISE THE LORD FOR CHILDREN'S PRAYERS!!!  I started my day Wednesday normally enough.  But as I was preparing lunch started getting nauseated.  So I left my daughters to finish up and went outside to sit on the veranda and get some air.  They called the family to the table at 12:30 and I stood up to go inside, well, I went right on by the table and down the hall to my bedroom.  After several minutes of telling myself it would pass, I was NOT going to throw up..........I RAN to the bathroom and you can guess the rest. 
Ever since I started having my filling replaced if I take too much chlorella at once I get nauseous and once I even threw up.  SO I thought that is what happened Wed.  Well, I laid down for 2-3 hours afterwards (I couldn't believe so much time had passed!) and was awoken by the telephone.  While I was talking I started to get sick again and had to throw the phone at my husband and dash to my bathroom again.  This had never happened before---twice in the same day---and I started with diarrhea as well!

The kids were very concerned because of the noise I make  :-[ and asked Daddy what they could do.  I said "Pray!" and in less than 5 minutes God brought to my memory the TTU original that I had on my shelf.  I took 1 three times that day and have never had such quick results!  I was able to eat a small portion of Chinese noodles for supper with kombucha to drink and the next day was almost back to normal!  I say almost because I was so weak and my stomach muscles hurt from the force of the trauma.
I did not take anymore TTU Thursday because I have so little left and it takes a while to get packages in the mail.  I did, however drink kombucha all day yesterday and for breakfast today.  It is really a blessing to have found this site and all the useful information!
Lisa
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 04:52:11 AM by amazonmama2five »
He is no fool that gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.~Jim Elliot
My Intro
Visit our site!

Offline floydian

• Master
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 06:32:32 AM »
I used these almost my entire pregnancy.  I have always had major problems with miserable aching yeast infections during pregnancy, and started having them again this last pregnancy, but discovered TTU.  Within a week, I had very few problems with yeast infections, and have not had one since the beginning of pregnancy.
 I also get yeast infections really bad when on my period or right after giving birth. Even after giving birth and eating horribly for a couple of weeks, I have not had any trouble with yeast infections.

And as He stands in victory,
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me;
For I am His and He is mine—
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 06:37:24 AM »
This isn't really a testimonial but just a first report that will hopefully turn into testimonial.

I've always been able to tell when I was going to have a yeast flare-up because my ears would hurt, my eyes would bother me, and my throat and nose would itch, and sure enough, within two or three days I would have a raging yeast infection. Well I started taking TTU yesterday, and within a couple hours of the first dose I started having symptoms in those same areas, like aching ears and eyes, but I also had a mild fever. I though that maybe I was catching a cold because I was exposed to someone with a cold just the day before, so I took some Echinacea. But when the symptoms got worse within two hours of the second dose of TTU, I began to think it was a good sign.

I am very excited to see what will happen today.

Also, I'm not sure that this has anything to do with the TTU but I've been having problems with my hips since getting pregnant (it is not sciatica - I've had that before and this is definitely not that). It has been getting worse every day lately and I was getting very little sleep. Yesterday it was really bad and when I went to bed, in the recliner yet again, (it hurts too much to lay on my side and being pregnant I can't sleep on my back) I just prayed and prayed about it. Well this morning I have no pain! Praise Jesus!

WR
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 06:40:33 AM by Whiterock »
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
Update:
On the third day of taking the TTU I eliminated some nasty-looking stuff and had a headache. Since then I've noticed the vaginal yeast infection going away til one day all symptoms were gone. And it has not returned. It almost always comes back by this time and there has not been a hint of it! I'm hoping that continued daily use will help my yeasty scalp problem. We'll see!
Thanks for this product!
WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 07:28:53 AM »
My son caught something and had a round of diarrhea first thing in the morning 2 days ago.  I gave him 1 oz of commerical kefir mixed with 1 oz of milk to make it more drinkable and 1 TT Original Blend - NO MORE diarrhea.  This could have been a fluke; however, yesterday, I got hit with the same thing, but I wasn't at home and had no TT with me.  I took some of my friend's acidophilus (unknown brand) and things continued to worsen.  I spent the bulk of my visit in her bathroom.  I had terrible intestinal cramps.  I hadn't eaten much, so I decided to try eating supper and things continued to worsen.  My friend made me some tummy tea and things calmed enough for me to make the looooong one hour trip home.  By the time I reached my house, I thought I was going to die.  I ran for the bathroom and grabbed a bowl to take with me.  Vomitting and diarrhea.  Exhausting.  After I was sure that there would be no more throwing up, I took some TT and had a 1/2 cup of tummy tea.  I was able to sleep and things began to calm.  I woke at 3am and had to go to the bathroom once more and took 2 more TT and by this morning all is back to normal.  I'm just recovering from achy and weak musles, but I'm able to eat, no bathroom trips and no more nausea. 

I would highly recommend having TT Original Blend on hand for any kind of intestinal sickness.  I've never taken anything else that was as efficient and fast acting at relieving symptoms and tummy illness.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline ShabbyChic

• Master
  • Wife, mom, motorcycle enthusiast, and chocoholic.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 07:35:28 AM »
I have to agree.  We have a virus going around our neighborhood/church and everyone has had it except us.  I do not go out of my way to avoid things, we've gone to church and played on the playground here in the neighborhood, but I use hand sanitizer and we take vitamins.  I really chalk it up to good bacteria whoopin' up on the bad ones.
That's Shabby SHEIK not Shabby CHICK.  Hee-hee.

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »
My son caught something and had a round of diarrhea first thing in the morning 2 days ago.  I gave him 1 oz of commerical kefir mixed with 1 oz of milk to make it more drinkable and 1 TT Original Blend - NO MORE diarrhea.  This could have been a fluke; however, yesterday, I got hit with the same thing, but I wasn't at home and had no TT with me.  I took some of my friend's acidophilus (unknown brand) and things continued to worsen.  I spent the bulk of my visit in her bathroom.  I had terrible intestinal cramps.  I hadn't eaten much, so I decided to try eating supper and things continued to worsen.  My friend made me some tummy tea and things calmed enough for me to make the looooong one hour trip home.  By the time I reached my house, I thought I was going to die.  I ran for the bathroom and grabbed a bowl to take with me.  Vomitting and diarrhea.  Exhausting.  After I was sure that there would be no more throwing up, I took some TT and had a 1/2 cup of tummy tea.  I was able to sleep and things began to calm.  I woke at 3am and had to go to the bathroom once more and took 2 more TT and by this morning all is back to normal.  I'm just recovering from achy and weak musles, but I'm able to eat, no bathroom trips and no more nausea. 

I would highly recommend having TT Original Blend on hand for any kind of intestinal sickness.  I've never taken anything else that was as efficient and fast acting at relieving symptoms and tummy illness.

sorry you were so sick.  i am praying we don't get it this year after two christmases in a row of having it.  we have been around lots of people, everyone telling us that it's going around like wildfire.  i've been giving TTU to everyone in the family every day and yesterday they went to deliver something to our neighbors and one of their kids is vomiting.....i just ordered in two more bottles as it looks like we need to be really prepared!   :P 

i am kinda paranoid......
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »
After a birthday dinner at a Chinese buffet (yes, a human feed trough) my ds got food poisoning (he is the only one who ate salad)  He started with severe cramps and took a TTU original, but it was too late, he threw up before it even dissolved.  He was violently throwing up!  He finally had a break and I gave him another one...he could only keep it down for 15 min...not enough time, again it came up whole.  By now he had diarrhea too.  I finally opened one up and put it in a bit of yogurt and had him eat it....no more vomitting or the other end either!!  Thank you TTU!!

HB, I keep a bottle with a few in my purse and have had to use them.  They have always stopped the problem in its tracks thankfully!!

Offline ~CKMom~

• Adept
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »
Hi!  We have a GI thing (vomiting/diarrhea) going around here, too, and I want to be prepared.  If it happens to come our way, how much TTU original can you take?  For teenagers/adults, is there a limit, or can you take it with each "episode"  :P?  Thanks in advance!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 10:05:40 AM »
My daughter caught it.  :o  She complained of a tummy ache and went to the bathroom and while on the pot, she vomitted all over the bathroom floor.   :-X  I waited a few minutes to let her tummy calm itself and gave her a couple of ounces of kefir with Tummy Tuneup.  She had absolutely no complaints this morning.  I'm still feeling a bit queasy, but I'm thinking if I had taken the stuff sooner, like my kids, I'd have faired better.   ::)
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline smileyface

• Adept
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 11:44:25 AM »
My family is sick, all but me. All I have is the GNC brand of chewable acidophalus tablets. Is it even worth giving to them? Unfortunately, I don't have any Tummy Tuneup on hand.  :-\
Wife to a wonderful Mr. Command, and mommy to 5 sweet little ones!

Visit http://hyenacart.com/SunnyDayBabies/ where I sell cloth diapers and more!
WTM members recieve 10% off with the code WTM0409!

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »
My family is sick, all but me. All I have is the GNC brand of chewable acidophalus tablets. Is it even worth giving to them? Unfortunately, I don't have any Tummy Tuneup on hand.  :-\

i would definitely try it.  it might take more to do the trick, though. 
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 02:40:55 AM »
I just had to revive this thread with my testimonial.

Two weeks ago, our mini horse began to foal, had some complications where the foal died, and she almost died.  The vet that came and had to extract the foal (it was already dead) from her to save her life.  When that was done, she was given antibiotics because of the chance of infection.  After a few days, she stopped eating and we had to haul her to different vet.  After a few days there and tests, his conclusion was that the antibiotic was upsetting her stomach (it wasn't even approved for equine use yet).  He put her on the equine equivalent to the purple pill and said to put her on a probiotic.  I told him about TTU, and he said it would be fine since she was a mini and to give her an adult dosage.  So she has been taking TTU for about a week.  We just open a capsule three times a day and sprinkle it on her grain.  She is doing much better and eating well.  Thank you TTU for helping my horse feel better!!

Offline ~CKMom~

• Adept
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 05:13:22 AM »
I know this goes against what a lot of people are doing, but my 13yo dd is on antibiotics - her wheezing and infection came up so quickly we couldn't mount a quick enough defense.  She was losing her breath, and menthol oil, steam, and galic couldn't cut it for her.  She hasn't wheezed since she was young, so this is unusual for her.

Anyways, since we've made our treatment decision, does it waste money to continue giving TTU while she is on antibiotics?  The HFS lady said to wait until she is done with antibiotics before giving anything.  Or, can I give it as far from the antibiotic as possible and it will do some good?

I realize many would not have chosen this treatment, but if anyone has the science behind an intelligent option of how to proceed at this point since we've made this decision, I'd be grateful!  I love TTU, and want to use it effectively!

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 05:40:36 AM »
I know this goes against what a lot of people are doing, but my 13yo dd is on antibiotics - her wheezing and infection came up so quickly we couldn't mount a quick enough defense.  She was losing her breath, and menthol oil, steam, and galic couldn't cut it for her.  She hasn't wheezed since she was young, so this is unusual for her.

Anyways, since we've made our treatment decision, does it waste money to continue giving TTU while she is on antibiotics?  The HFS lady said to wait until she is done with antibiotics before giving anything.  Or, can I give it as far from the antibiotic as possible and it will do some good?

I realize many would not have chosen this treatment, but if anyone has the science behind an intelligent option of how to proceed at this point since we've made this decision, I'd be grateful!  I love TTU, and want to use it effectively!

I would personally use it at the same time to protect the stomach, but I would also continue to use it for at least 1-2 weeks after the antibiotics are finished, to continue to repopulate the gut with the good bacteria.  I wouldn't consider it a waste of money and may keep her from having some of the side effects (stomache upset, nausea, diareah ect.) from the antibiotics.

Don't sweat having to put her on antibiotics, we do the best we can for our kids, and sometimes we have to make those decisions.  I had to put my son on steriods for a few days as he had poison ivy so bad his eyes were swollen shut!  My dh and dd also just had to have their appendix removed and were given antibiotics for possible infection.  We just did the TTU to help them repopulate the good bacteria. 

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 05:49:45 AM »

I would personally use it at the same time to protect the stomach, but I would also continue to use it for at least 1-2 weeks after the antibiotics are finished, to continue to repopulate the gut with the good bacteria.  I wouldn't consider it a waste of money and may keep her from having some of the side effects (stomache upset, nausea, diareah ect.) from the antibiotics.

Don't sweat having to put her on antibiotics, we do the best we can for our kids, and sometimes we have to make those decisions.  I had to put my son on steriods for a few days as he had poison ivy so bad his eyes were swollen shut!  My dh and dd also just had to have their appendix removed and were given antibiotics for possible infection.  We just did the TTU to help them repopulate the good bacteria. 
I do think I have read though that you should wait two hours after a dose on antibiotics b/f giving the probiotic or it will just kill that too. 

Offline ~CKMom~

• Adept
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 07:34:47 AM »
Thank you, Ladies!  I was hoping I wasn't wasting my money by giving her the TTU now!  I appreciate the help.

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 04:10:08 PM »
hi all!  i just wanted to report that TTU original has been awesome for me lately! 

a month or so ago, my 6 yo. daughter had a tummy ache, and i gave it to her in juice (wouldn't recommend that) about an hour or two later she vomited.  i gave it to her again, this time in plain yogurt, a couple teaspoons.  she got her color back and was asking for food not too long after.  i dosed everyone else and no one got it.

then just saturday night, my teen felt yucky on the way home and i gave her one (she swallowed it with water).  about midnight she vomited a LOT.  i dumped a capsule on her tongue and she had a sip of water.  she didn't vomit any more.  she still felt yucky til am, but normally she would have been up ALL night vomiting every hour.  she seems to have a hard time with stomach bugs.  she took another capsule some time in the night and was ready to eat in the morning, which we did, but with saltines, ice chips, etc. til she was sure to keep that down.  every one else is on kefir smoothies and acidopholis blast, so far so good!  this stuff is great!   ;D