Author Topic: Incontinence bowels in children  (Read 9738 times)

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
Incontinence bowels in children
« on: October 16, 2006, 06:48:57 AM »
For the past two years, I have been seeking some information about this subject for my eight year old son. At first, I treated it as a discipline problem, but quickly realized with a lot of prayer, that it wasn't. I took him to doctors that did nothing, not even examined him, and told me it was phsycological! Imagine my frustration. Especially, when it came to packing extra underwear for my eight-year-old when I had to leave the house.

In medical terms another word for it is Encopresis, "the voluntary or involuntary  passage of stools causing soiling of clothes by a child over four year old. Results are from chronic constipation or fecal impaction. Hard fecal matter is retained in the colon with a passing semi-liquid stool around the impacted stool."

I was curious if anyone had any similar experience and if anyone had any imformation to share on this subject.

If it is a result of continual constipation, what steps can I take with a child to relieve him of this problem? I've been trying to change his diet, not sure how extreme or exactly where to start. Also, could he be in need of colon cleansing???

Any opinions about this matter would be greatly appreciated!
I love my kids! Austin 9, Avery 8, Haleigh 6, and Genevieve 4!!!

Offline smileyface

• Adept
Re: Incontinence bowels in children
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 07:51:13 AM »
My son also has this problem, he's almost 8. It comes and goes though. He'll have it for a few weeks, then stop for a while, then start again. It's weird though, it's only a little tiny bit usually, and kind of dry (but they're not turds, it's like a paste). I know this is really gross,  :-[ and it's really hard to describe. I've also talked to his doctor about it, and he didn't seem concerned. My son says he can't feel when it happens, we really don't know until I smell it and ask him.  :P I've heard of the constipation thing, not sure if that is what it is, because when he has a bm, it is pretty normal.  :-\ I used to think it was a discipline thing, but I'm pretty sure now that it's not. I have no idea what it is; he had eczema when he was younger, and still has very dry and sensitive skin. I've read about that celiac disease, but my chiropractor didn't think that was the problem. So I didn't try to take him off of gluten. Of course, my chiropractor at the time wasn't the smartest (or the healthiest  :-\), but we are going to start seeing another one soon who is also a nutritionist, so maybe he will have some suggestions. My son also wets his bed at night, and has a hard time holding it when he has to go. So maybe it is all connected. Maybe a colon cleanse would help.
Sorry I didn't answer any of your questions. I have never heard of anyone else having this problem. Hopefully someone will have some ideas for us.  :)
Wife to a wonderful Mr. Command, and mommy to 5 sweet little ones!

Visit http://hyenacart.com/SunnyDayBabies/ where I sell cloth diapers and more!
WTM members recieve 10% off with the code WTM0409!

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:05:07 AM »
Thanks so much for sharing...it's nice to know I'm not the only frustrated parent out there ::)

The funny thing is that my son has also had eczema! Hmm...maybe just coincidental. He isn't bedwetting and your description of the "accidents" are the same here. He also has normal BM, that's why I really didn't it was a food allergy relative to dairy products. I would think they would be loose.

I'm thinking maybe when I notice his accendents to have him eat foods to help with constipation, Prunes???

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 08:07:14 AM »
Poor guy! You don't want to know what I think about the doctors you've visited. >:( It isn't kind. Good mama for following your instincts. :)

Now, what to do?

IMO, your guy is in need of a colon cleanse of some sort that will help to clear the impacted stuff from his intestine. Because he is only 8, you'll probably not want to go the route of enemas and/or fasting/juice cleanses. He is growing and needs nutrients.  As a matter of fact, he is missing those nutrients because of the material that is lining the intestinal wall. Much of the nutrient value of the food isn't able to get to the intestinal lining where it can be absorbed. Additionally, he may have a parasite problem (which could be yeast overgrowth, worms, and/or other microorganisms) that have overgrown the area and are thriving in the impacted matter.

I would use a combination of a cleanse and probiotic to help (A) cleanse the impacted matter and (B) regain a balance of the intestinal bacteria. For cleansing in children, things like licorice root, pumpkin seeds, raw garlic, and/or flax seed (all organic) are helpful and easy to incorporate into the diet. For intestinal bacterial balance, incorporate a good quality probiotic, yogurt, and/or kefir into his daily regimen. I would do this at mealtimes and not do the probiotic at the same time as you use a cleansing agent. You may also find bulk cleansing agents at you local health food store. I would recommend something that includes psyllium and some of the herbs mentioned above.

He will need to have LOTS of pure water. Incorporating the cleansing without lots of liquids could further constipate him. You might try a herbal tea with stevia, an herbal sweetener that doesn't raise glucose levels. Water will help the bowels move well. You can read more about its role under The Water Cure thread. He shouldn't drink tap water as the chlorine in it only contributes to the problem by killing off all beneficial bacteria.

I know you're thinking, "But there's already too much stuff and it's pushing out! You're telling me to add bulk and water to whats already there?!" Yes, here's the reason, you need to add stuff to his diet that will break down and scoop away at the matter built up in the colon. Things won't work properly until it is all cleared away. You'll want to stick close to home for a few days while this works itself out. He'll have frequent urges which could be complicated by his attempts to hold it in. That stuff has to come out.

Also, he will want to stay away from processed foods and sugars. Processed carbohydrates, artificial preservatives, sugar and such are a feast for any critters he may be hosting (they're hiding in the buildup) while robbing his body of its depleted reserves. In order to digest processed sugar, his body has to draw on its own nutrient reserves. So, sugar actually acts as a negative vitamin. This is especially hard on a person who already has depleted reserves.

With the limitations I mentioned, you'll want to have yummy alternatives like fruit, crunchie veggies and dips, etc. Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon has a lot of recipes that would get your creative juices flowing.

The good news is that will children, their systems often respond much more quickly than adults. He may be uncomfortable until the gunk is gone, but he will have so much more energy and be so happy afterwards, that I think you'll be encouraged to maintain the changes.
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)
See what works for me at LexingtonSlim.com

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:30 AM »
God bless you for taking the time to write so much helpful info. My hubby will be elated ;D I have a few questions???

1. Can I mix the pumpkin seeds/flax seed in his yogurt, like each morning and for how long?

2. I do have probiotic cereal on hand is that good enough?

3. Do I just have him swallow a clove of garlic? (he does this with colds pretty well)

I do not give my children any processed foods, and they mostly eat veggies and fruit with their lunches or snacks! :)

Thank you again for helping! This is an answer to a loooong prayer :D

Offline SC

• Guru
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:35 AM »
God bless you for taking the time to write so much helpful info. My hubby will be elated ;D I have a few questions???

1. Can I mix the pumpkin seeds/flax seed in his yogurt, like each morning and for how long?
Sure, be creative and make up your own recipe. Just remember that any time you heat probiotics, you kill the good bacteria.
2. I do have probiotic cereal on hand is that good enough?
That depends on the cereal. If it is a prepackaged, storebought cereal, the processed carbohydrates would give me pause. I doubt the effectiveness of most pre-packaged stuff. The health food stores are full of unhealthy shortcuts. Just my personal rule of thumb.
3. Do I just have him swallow a clove of garlic? (he does this with colds pretty well)
If you can, crush it first to release the allicin. Hide it in a glob of honey or maple syrup to help it go down.
I do not give my children any processed foods, and they mostly eat veggies and fruit with their lunches or snacks! :)
HOORAY!!! ;D

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 10:51:05 AM »
For cleansing in children, things like licorice root, pumpkin seeds, raw garlic, and/or flax seed (all organic) are helpful and easy to incorporate into the diet.

..AND unrefined coconut oil.  It's anti-candidal and it's good for the body. 
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 11:33:41 AM »

Thank you! can  i get this at walmart and do you have some suggestions for giving this to him?

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:21 PM »

Thank you! can  i get this at walmart and do you have some suggestions for giving this to him?
I buy this too, but if it's LouAna, I'm not sure you'll see as good of effects as unrefined virgin coconut oil.  It's much more expensive and it actually tastes like coconuts.  I haven't actually purchased any yet, but it's on my list.   ;D
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 02:14:46 PM »
Thanks bunches ;D I'll check on this come payday! My dh read this thread and says thank you for all the info...we shall get right to work on this! We'll keep you posted on how it's coming along. I'm thrilled to finally have some answers ;D

Offline marksgirl

• Adept
    • My Life As I Know It
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 01:09:16 PM »
My son (11 in a week) has had this problem practically forever.  Yes, it can be overcome, but it involves lots of consistency.
Background:  son#3 was totally breastfed until about 11 months of age.  Since at least 3 months of age, he would only have BMs every 7-10 days.  This is considered "normal" for some children, so I didn't worry.  (At least I knew it was "safe" to leave him in charge of his dad or grandfather if he's recently gone! lol)
I started the potty-training at about 1 1/2 years, as I had with the older two.  When baby #4 was born (he was then 2), we were still having problems, and I knew something wasn't right.  I don't remember at what age we had toilet-clogging problems, but he was still pretty young.  Yes, we had wet beds practically every night, and wet/messy clothes at least once a day.
What we tried: We did the traditional Dr. route, too, getting him "cleaned out" and putting him on oral laxatives (Miralax, lactulose, etc.) but that only caused the messes to come out even messier, because he had NO control.  We quit more than once because it was worse that way.
What worked:  I followed Dr. Collins' Soiling Solutions.  It works from the "bottom up" so to speak.  We are finally about home-free, except for the occasional wet bed.  He finally got to spend the night at a friend's house, although I warned the mom in advance.  My son can now have a BM every day easily.  No more complaints of, "You stink!  Go change your clothes!" from siblings (or parents.)
Another great place to get advice, or simply read others' experiences is at this forum.

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 02:42:55 PM »
I might have missed something here, but you have to order the manual??? I do appreciate the information and will definitely look into further. However, my son hasn't ever had any bed-wetting, just the bowel thingy and this hasn't been since I began the toilet-training, it's just been in the last two years pretty much, which does give me cause to believe that there could be a blockage maybe from continual constipation. I started the no-sugar diet with him and plan to get some flax and pumpkin seeds and do the cleansing and restoring stuff Thursday(payday). Thanks so much for taking the time to write so much stuff :o

Offline marksgirl

• Adept
    • My Life As I Know It
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 07:10:32 AM »
As far as purchasing the manual...yes, they want to sell it (obviously), but I figured out the general gist of things on my own, so I will tell you the basics.  I did finally purchase it once I was ready to be serious about dealing with the problem, since it wasn't going away on it's own.  It seemed to help my son, too, to see the book and the charts to fill out, and be able to read some of it on his own, too, instead of just hearing from me how it would be.
I don't have time right now to get into detail, but I'll come back to this later on today or tomorrow.  Oh, and his manuals for soiling and wetting are separate issues.

Offline marksgirl

• Adept
    • My Life As I Know It
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »
I'm finally getting back to this post...sorry!  I'm not sure what info will be most helpful to you, so feel free to  PM me.
You choose a time during the day (1 hour) when you can be consistent about making sure your child can try for a BM.  We chose after lunch.  The following is the treatment "hour" at a glance:
  • 1st 12-15 minutes of quiet waiting time.
  • 1st 2-3 minutes sit on toilet, normal, relaxed posture!
  • 2nd 12-15 minutes of quiet waiting time.
  • 2nd 2-3 minutes sit on toilet
  • If unsuccessful at the end of Sit #2, an estimated minimum of 1/2 cup, immediately insert a glycerin stick suppository  (we were used to this, and my son could do it by himself, but I did make sure he actually did it.)
  • 3rd 12-15 minutes quiet waiting time
  • 3rd 2-3 min. sit
  • 4th 12-15 min. quiet waiting time
  • 4th and final sit trial for 2-3 minutes.
  • If unsuccessful, give an enema & the child sits until he/she goes!
Note: a successful BM in the toilet at any time immediately frees you and your child for that day.
You could start this daily process with your child already cleaned out, or just use the end of the hour to work on that.
The enemas aren't "fun" but are not hard to do.  You can use the regular Fleet enemas, or empty the bottle and use half milk (2% or higher fat) and half molasses.  (I learned this from a GI nurse)  I warmed the milk up enough to make the molasses mix with it, and so it would be more comfortable for my son.  It's bad enough, but can you imagine cold??!!
We'd done enemas every couple of weeks or so (for a long time) just to get stuff out of him, but once we started this hour process, we didn't have to get that far in the process.  He did need the suppository a few times , but after that, he's been able to go on his own.  (so obviously, it's not necessary to do the entire hour...only if they haven't gone.)
One of the requirements is that he's never supposed to flush the toilet without me (or someone else) seeing and confiming that he did indeed "go."  Dr. Collins says a minimum of 1/2 cup, but you have to know your child, how old they are, how much food they're eating, etc.  My son is obviously much older, and if he only produced 1/2 cup, I'd make him sit some more or assist the process as necessary.
I haven't been consistent lately  :-[ with asking him every day to do this process, but I haven't seen any messy underwear and haven't heard anyone complain about the smell, so I think he's actually going on his own.  I do remind him occasionally that "it's after lunch, go do your sit."
The manual does go into more detail, obviously, and explains the "how &why" his process works.  I know it worked for us, and no thanks to the doctors, sadly.  Again, if you have any more questions about this, ask me.

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »
My son also has this problem, he's almost 8. It comes and goes though. He'll have it for a few weeks, then stop for a while, then start again.

You both could actually be describing my 6 yo dd for the last month.  We've had various potty training issues ever since we started PT, most of the time the setbacks were UTI's, once it was a kidney infection.  Then this.....  Off and on for the past year or so we've been dealing with gross new toilet (or rather lack of toilet) "habits" of hers that frustrate and concern me at the same time.  I had been treating it as a training problem since that's what the dr said last time I discussed it with him.  Of course Drs have also told me she has mild OCD when she was 4.   ::)  I know she does have sensory issues, but I just couldn't see a way of getting through this.  I thought I'd still be trying to get her trained when she is 20!  :o  Lately I have been wondering if it was medical, and was so glad when someone directed me to this thread.  I was so elated that I actually yelled.  For the first time in a long time, I feel hope that this can be fixed.  Oh, BTW, my dd has eczema problems too.  I discovered sugar is her trigger.

IMO, your guy is in need of a colon cleanse of some sort that will help to clear the impacted stuff from his intestine. Because he is only 8, you'll probably not want to go the route of enemas and/or fasting/juice cleanses. He is growing and needs nutrients.  As a matter of fact, he is missing those nutrients because of the material that is lining the intestinal wall. Much of the nutrient value of the food isn't able to get to the intestinal lining where it can be absorbed. Additionally, he may have a parasite problem (which could be yeast overgrowth, worms, and/or other microorganisms) that have overgrown the area and are thriving in the impacted matter.

I would use a combination of a cleanse and probiotic to help (A) cleanse the impacted matter and (B) regain a balance of the intestinal bacteria. For cleansing in children, things like licorice root, pumpkin seeds, raw garlic, and/or flax seed (all organic) are helpful and easy to incorporate into the diet. For intestinal bacterial balance, incorporate a good quality probiotic, yogurt, and/or kefir into his daily regimen. I would do this at mealtimes and not do the probiotic at the same time as you use a cleansing agent. You may also find bulk cleansing agents at you local health food store. I would recommend something that includes psyllium and some of the herbs mentioned above.

He will need to have LOTS of pure water. Incorporating the cleansing without lots of liquids could further constipate him. You might try a herbal tea with stevia, an herbal sweetener that doesn't raise glucose levels. Water will help the bowels move well. You can read more about its role under The Water Cure thread. He shouldn't drink tap water as the chlorine in it only contributes to the problem by killing off all beneficial bacteria.

I know you're thinking, "But there's already too much stuff and it's pushing out! You're telling me to add bulk and water to whats already there?!" Yes, here's the reason, you need to add stuff to his diet that will break down and scoop away at the matter built up in the colon. Things won't work properly until it is all cleared away. You'll want to stick close to home for a few days while this works itself out. He'll have frequent urges which could be complicated by his attempts to hold it in. That stuff has to come out.

Also, he will want to stay away from processed foods and sugars. Processed carbohydrates, artificial preservatives, sugar and such are a feast for any critters he may be hosting (they're hiding in the buildup) while robbing his body of its depleted reserves. In order to digest processed sugar, his body has to draw on its own nutrient reserves. So, sugar actually acts as a negative vitamin. This is especially hard on a person who already has depleted reserves.

With the limitations I mentioned, you'll want to have yummy alternatives like fruit, crunchie veggies and dips, etc. Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon has a lot of recipes that would get your creative juices flowing.

The good news is that will children, their systems often respond much more quickly than adults. He may be uncomfortable until the gunk is gone, but he will have so much more energy and be so happy afterwards, that I think you'll be encouraged to maintain the changes.

Thank you SC for all the info.  When you say not to do the cleansing agent and the probiotic at the same time, do you mean the same time of day or treating at the same time.  If so, do I cleanse first to get it all out then do probiotics?  I have been giving her lots of apples, apple juice and applesauce and she has been going less, but is it helping the impaction or is it just making what can get by looser so she can go easier, but the problem is still there?  How will I know when the impaction is gone?  It would be so much easier if she would talk to me and tell me how she feels, but she insists there's nothing wrong even when I ask her specific questions about her trying to go #2.  She's embarrassed of course, but even when I explain that we can help, she still won't say what she's feeling or what is happening in the bathroom when she does go. 

On a side note, other side effects I've attributed to this problem is loss of appetite, weight loss, and weakened immune system.  She was recently ill with severe chest congestion and high fevers and it took her around ten days to get better.  Almost 3 weeks for her cough to leave.  She has rarely been sick, and never for that long.  Her brother is my sickly one and he had the same thing only for 4-5 days.  I kept wondering if there was an underlying cause for her delayed recovery and this seems to fit.  I have also noticed she's had dark circles under her eyes and general malaise since she had the fever.  I can't wait to get my beautiful little girl back.
Wife to J (10 yrs)
Mom to B (9), G (7), G (2), and B (1)

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »
bump  ;)
Wife to J (10 yrs)

Offline SC

• Guru
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »
bump  ;)

Whoops! I'm awake now, sorry.

When I say not to use the cleansing agent at the same time as the probiotic, what I mean is that probiotics are best taken at mealtime to aid in the digestion of the foods. A cleansing agent is best taken on an empty stomach. If you take a probiotic WITH a cleansing agent, the cleansing agent will move the enzymes out of the colon before they are able to begin doing their work. You WANT the probiotics to linger in the colon and work on the impacted material. The cleansing agent, on the other hand, along with any fiber will be useful in clearing the debris from his system.

Another consideration is that some cleansing agents actually kill bacteria -- good and bad. Taking a probiotic at the same time as the cleansing agent with antibiotic properties would render the probiotic useless. That's why yogurt and other fermented foods should be eaten at a different time of day/meal than when you take a prescription antibiotic.

I hope that helped to clarify things a little better.

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
bump  ;)

Whoops! I'm awake now, sorry.

When I say not to use the cleansing agent at the same time as the probiotic, what I mean is that probiotics are best taken at mealtime to aid in the digestion of the foods. A cleansing agent is best taken on an empty stomach. If you take a probiotic WITH a cleansing agent, the cleansing agent will move the enzymes out of the colon before they are able to begin doing their work. You WANT the probiotics to linger in the colon and work on the impacted material. The cleansing agent, on the other hand, along with any fiber will be useful in clearing the debris from his system.

Another consideration is that some cleansing agents actually kill bacteria -- good and bad. Taking a probiotic at the same time as the cleansing agent with antibiotic properties would render the probiotic useless. That's why yogurt and other fermented foods should be eaten at a different time of day/meal than when you take a prescription antibiotic.

I hope that helped to clarify things a little better.

No worries.  ;)  I can't wait to get started with this.  If this works then all I have to do is find a way to reverse her trust issues.  I disciplined her for this problem for so long because I thought it was rebellion, and the poor thing couldn't help it.   :'(  It breaks my heart that I might have caused some damage to her emotions.  :'(  No wonder she doesn't want to tell me what's really going on.   :(
Wife to J (10 yrs)

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 06:18:29 PM »
I just wanted to say that I know of another reason for this kind of thing.... I have a cousin who could not control his bowels and it turned out to be a problem (some kind of malformation) with the muscles that let you know you "have to go" and that allow you to "hold it". I think he had to have surgery to correct it.
WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 08:08:16 AM »
*Update*  I just thought I'd let you know how we are doing.  I went to the HFS and got a kid's formula with flax seed in it.  I couldn't find ground flax seed.  I never even got the chance to give it to her.  It took me almost a week before I could get the stuff from the HFS, so, I had begun feeding her high fiber fruits and veggies, eliminated dairy and unnatural sugar from her diet, and giving her probiotics.  The day before I went to the HFS, she started showing significant improvement.  Now, her color and energy are back to normal, she's more like her old happy self.  She's even gained a little weight.  No more dark circles under her eyes or other signs of malnutrition.  So, I have the other on hand in case she seems to worsen, but I think she's pretty cleaned out now, and we're just going to keep up what we've been doing and look for a more aggressive parasite cleanse soon just in case.   :)  I am very happy not to have to give her several baths a day for the smell and throw out any more underwear!   :P  We need a dancing smiley.  ;D
Wife to J (10 yrs)

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 10:48:47 AM »

Just wanted to let you know I found the ground flax seed in the refrigerated area of the HFS!!! 

*Update*  I just thought I'd let you know how we are doing.  I went to the HFS and got a kid's formula with flax seed in it.  I couldn't find ground flax seed.  I never even got the chance to give it to her.  It took me almost a week before I could get the stuff from the HFS, so, I had begun feeding her high fiber fruits and veggies, eliminated dairy and unnatural sugar from her diet, and giving her probiotics.  The day before I went to the HFS, she started showing significant improvement.  Now, her color and energy are back to normal, she's more like her old happy self.  She's even gained a little weight.  No more dark circles under her eyes or other signs of malnutrition.  So, I have the other on hand in case she seems to worsen, but I think she's pretty cleaned out now, and we're just going to keep up what we've been doing and look for a more aggressive parasite cleanse soon just in case.   :)  I am very happy not to have to give her several baths a day for the smell and throw out any more underwear!   :P  We need a dancing smiley.  ;D

Offline SC

• Guru
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »
Flax seed are unstable and easily go rancid when ground. This is why it is often not sold ground. It's easy to grind a tablespoon or so in an electric coffee grinder or food mill, and you'll be sure that the nutrients are still available for your body's use.

Offline just jane

• Adept
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
I just wanted to say that I know of another reason for this kind of thing.... I have a cousin who could not control his bowels and it turned out to be a problem (some kind of malformation) with the muscles that let you know you "have to go" and that allow you to "hold it". I think he had to have surgery to correct it.
WR
Whiterock---I need to know if this surgery helped your cousin.   I am having this problem  :-[ and it has only gotten worse since giving birth several times. 
BTW-I have went on cleanses and take probiotics, it definitely seems like a muscle problem--thinking about seeing the doc

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
WR
Whiterock---I need to know if this surgery helped your cousin.   I am having this problem  :-[ and it has only gotten worse since giving birth several times. 
BTW-I have went on cleanses and take probiotics, it definitely seems like a muscle problem--thinking about seeing the doc

All I know is that he doesn't have this problem anymore. I'm unsure if it was surgically corrected or the doc's did something else.

WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!