Author Topic: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse  (Read 215592 times)

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse
« on: April 17, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »
I posted this in another forum on Curezone:

Liver Flush from Curezone.com
Colon Cleanse from Curezone.com

Ouch.

Hurrah, the fifth flush worked!

If you read my previous posts, you know I continued to have almost constant pain/attacks for 4 weeks while doing flush after flush to find relief. I passed over 3 cups of biliary sludge, but still hurt badly if I ate ANY amount of fat.

For the fifth flush I fasted for 24 hours before the oil-drinking ceremony.

I drank 1 tbs Epsom Salt in citrus juice at 10 AM, and then again at 4 PM.

At 5 PM I did a coffee/epsom salt enema set. This was 3 heaping tbs fresh ground coffee boiled in 2 quarts of water, strained and cooled, with 4 heaping tblsp of Epsom Salts added. I divided this liquid and poured half into the enema kit to make two sets of 12 minute enemas. The rest I used later for the second set of enemas.

At 6 PM I drank another 3/4 cup/1tbs Epsom Salt mixture (I also drank a pint of water in between each ES dose.)

At 8PM I drank 4th dose of 3/4 cup Epsom Salt mixture.

At 9:30 PM I did another set of coffee/Epsom Salt enemas.

At 10:15 PM I drank 1 cup of cold pressed olive oil mixed with 1 cup grapefruit juice (chugged it straight down)

Also took 4 Ornithine (natural amino acid which aids sleep)

10:20 I went to bed. Felt a little nausea until around 4 AM but slept through it.

About 10:50 PM I felt a large stone enter the common bile duct and pause. It hurt a little - not as bad as an attack. I thumped and massaged the area, and felt it move on through. A few minutes later - another one.

The next morning I drank the fifth dose of Epsom Salts. I felt very weak and achy, so I resorted to drinking a lot of water and taking Spirulina tablets. My energy levels picked up almost immediately.

I passed about 3/4 a cup of sludge all day.

4:00 PM I did a Probiotic enema to wash the rest out. More sludge. I felt like I needed to have a regular bowel movement but could not???

I was disappointed not to see any large stones.

The next morning I had oatmeal with yogurt and honey. At noon I had a bowel movement

OUCH. (not too bad, actually)

I passed two masses of stone the sizes of golf balls!

After much rinsing and prodding they fell apart into 8 or 10 large grape sizes. I tried to smash one and couldn't. I got a pair of tongs and tried to break it. It finally cracked open into two pieces. Very hard!

This is the first day I've eaten and felt my gallbladder naturally emptying!!! I was so delighted my husband asked me why I was grinning such a silly grin.

I believe the coffee/epsom salt enemas made it possible for me to get those big stones out.

Thanks, Jason for the tip.

Thanks all for the encouragement!!!

Rebekah

(Now didn't you all want to know this about me??? ;) ;) ;) ;D)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:12:07 PM by healthybratt »
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline mrsroeser

• Adept
  • my loving family :)
Re: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 04:58:43 PM »
 :o WOW!!! Is all I can say!!  :o Thanks for inviting us all into your personal experience of cleansing!  :D You are just too funny... What's funnier is how fascinating I (and I'm sure many others) are finding this!!! Don't you just love to know your body so well instead of remaing ignorant about what goes in and out-- assuming it will all be okay??  Anyway... I look forward to doing a cleanse one day in the future between nursing and having babies.. haha. I haven't done one in years!  I'm glad you're feeling so great!!
-Sally

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 05:06:01 PM »
LOL,
I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy!

Now, the above flush is very extreme. From reading the curezone forums I gather that nobody has done a flush this extreme before.
The traditional liver flush is much easier/milder and requires no enemas, and half as much epsom salt intake. It also requires half as much oil.

I did this extreme flush because I had done 4 previous flushes and failed to pass the enormous stones that were hurting me so badly. It worked, and over the month of flushes I lost over 20 pounds, and feel GREAT now. I can eat anything, but don't have cravings for fatty food.

I read in the Hulda Clark book that 9 out of 10 Americans have liver or gallbladder stones.

I recommend looking at an anatomy book and you'll see what I mean. The liver is full of biliary ducts and can produces more than a quart of bile every day. All those little biliary ducts can get packed with tiny cholesterol stones, also called sludge, or chaff. It looks like grapenuts, or coarse sand.

I passed 3 1/2 cups of biliary sludge!

This cholesterol chaff can sift down into your gallbladder and get trapped there, stick together and slowly form larger and larger stones that cannot be passed without pain. UNLESS you do a cleanse, and take Epsom Salts, which opens the biliary ducts, and allows the stones to pass freely. The olive oil causes the gallbladder to contract and empty out.

My husband did one flush and got NOTHING from it, but plans to do another, just to make sure. We also read that many Americans have "fatty livers" and so their livers are too congested to pass stones right away, and it may take a few flushes to get everything flowing.

Okay, maybe I'm a little carried away - but wow, did it work for me!

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 05:25:02 PM »
Wow!  That is just so amazing.  You must feel as light as a feather! :)  It is amazing just how much yuck our body can tolerate and still function relatively well- and just think you were a healthy eater to begin with!  Enemas are a new thing to me- thanks for giving us more information.....   :D 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 06:25:36 PM »
Any advice for someone who already lost his gallbladder?  His digestion (or rather lack of) is too quick.  We've cleverly nicnamed this ED (you figure it out - HAHAHA).  We've put him on a steady diet of apples and carrots as these are supposed to act accordingly with your digestive needs.  They loosen or tighten as your body needs.  They help, but do not cure the problem.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline dara

• Master
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 02:44:26 AM »
I'd love to read your curezone entry, but the link didn't...link. Got an address?
"Write your hurts in the sand
and grave your blessings in stone."

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 01:17:18 PM »
I'm so impressed that you were able to work through your "stuck" stones!  I'd love to get your thoughts/advice on my LF experience:

I'm allergic to many things, which through my reading on curezone & other sites lead me to believe that my liver is congested.  So about a year ago I began doing some liver flushes.  After I think my 4th one in a several month period several red, raw spots appeared on my face.  My husbnd thought I should have them diagnosed by a doctor before I did any more flushes.  When I finally got into the doctor & told him the story he yelled at me, told me I would kill myself if I kept playing with my health like that & refused to try to diagnose the spots.  That was probably 6 months ago.  I finally made it in to a new doctor last week  (didn't tell her about the liver flushes)  and she said they are probably excema based on my history of allergies.  I asked if they might be yeast related & she said no because "it's rare for yeast infections to manifest on the face"  She suggested that I put hydrocortisone cream on them  & that seemed to cause them to fade at first but they are getting brighter again.  Anyway,do you think it might be a detox symptom that got stuck because I never continued with the cleanses?  Do you (or anyone on the board)  have any suggestions for a natural way to treat them?

Thank you for sharing your experience!  I'm so thankful to have found this forum!!
~W
"Daddy, when we die, will we have eyes... so we can see God?" -Caleb, age 4

I'm blogging recipes and natural health info at http://concoctionsandwhatnot.blogspot.com/

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 07:28:55 PM »
I'd love to read your curezone entry, but the link didn't...link. Got an address?

Actually, I cut and pasted the whole thing, so you've already read it.  ;D

Anyway,do you think it might be a detox symptom that got stuck because I never continued with the cleanses?  Do you (or anyone on the board)  have any suggestions for a natural way to treat them?

Not knowing your health conditions, it would be hard to say. How is your diet? Your stress level? Your health history? Your weight? All these things would factor in.

If you eat pretty healthy, and don't have too much stress, then I would recommend using a neem cream for eczema, probiotic enemas and probiotics orally for GI clean-up of food allergies and toxins, and possibly a juice fast. Also, you should be taking a good vitamin to make sure you don't have any deficiencies. Of course, I recommend Supermom 8).

I had some eczema on my arms and it cleared up within a few days of rubbing neem oil into the spots.

Beware of the neem smell!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:30:59 PM by BeeyoutifulGirl »

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 08:18:44 AM »

Not knowing your health conditions, it would be hard to say. How is your diet? Your stress level? Your health history? Your weight? All these things would factor in.

My allergies include wheat, corn & soy which cuts out most processed foods, so I'm healthy in that area... however, that leaves me free to eat lots of meat & dairy, :D which I do. Also fruits & veggies other than corn are ok for me but I probably don't eat as much as I should.  Apparently, I'm having issues w/ anxiety lately: tightness in my chest & heart palpitations.   I've dealt with various health issues starting about 15 yrs ago: diagnosed w/ depression at 19, when that was "cured" & I still had fatigue & other syptoms.  My doc said "I don't believe in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but if I did I'd diagnose you with it." ???  Then finally after my 2nd son was weaned, I saw an allergist.  I was allerigic to almost everything they tested for!  (scratch tests)  Looking back, I wonder if the allergies weren't my problem all along because my symptoms from the food allergies are mostly emotional:  irritability, depression, mood swings.  I don't take allergy meds because they all have corn products in them.  My weight is normal for my height.

Also, you should be taking a good vitamin to make sure you don't have any deficiencies. Of course, I recommend Supermom 8).

I don't take vitamins also because of the allergens.  It looks like Supermom has several ingredients that come from corn too.  :(  Otherwise, I'd love to try it.

I had some eczema on my arms and it cleared up within a few days of rubbing neem oil into the spots.

I'll look for some neem next time I make it to the health food store.  Thank you, Rebekah, for your thoughts!  I really appreciate you taking the time to answer.

~W

"Daddy, when we die, will we have eyes... so we can see God?" -Caleb, age 4

I'm blogging recipes and natural health info at http://concoctionsandwhatnot.blogspot.com/

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 05:50:51 PM »
Whoops, I missed this too. WellTellMe is getting so busy!  ;D ;D

~W, it sounds like you are loaded with toxins, and a Liver Flush would definitely be something I would try if I were in your symptomatic shoes... All your symtoms sound like yeast and parasites, but if you don't eat grains, you're probably not eating yeast???

In any case, the Maker's Diet would probably help you as well.

More than anything I've learned that people don't just arbitrarily feel bad. There is always a reason - and therefore, there is always an answer. So many so-called diseases are a result of massive toxins, which come from drugs, stress, or parasites. If you can rid your body of those toxins (it may take a while) you should begin to feel better.

And this is totally unprofessional, and unscientific... but ask your husband to pray for you, and ask God to give him (your hubby) wisdom about your health. So many times God has spoken to me through my husband about very practical issues and given us direction.

Blessings!

Rebekah

There is a Maker's Diet thread on here somewhere and I can't find it.... HELP HEALTHYBRAT!!! ::) ::) ::)

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 06:01:15 PM »
All your symtoms sound like yeast and parasites, but if you don't eat grains, you're probably not eating yeast???

You don't have to eat yeast to get yeast.  It's naturally occuring in the intestines, just like bacteria, but when you kill the bacteria and eat lots of sugar (of any kind), the yeast takes over.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 06:14:42 PM »
There is a Maker's Diet thread on here somewhere and I can't find it.... HELP HEALTHYBRAT!!! ::) ::) ::)

There is "now".  ;D  Click here.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 03:06:41 PM »
Dear Beeyutiful

I am curious about your flushing that you did with the salt water and enema.  Is the entire schedule that you should follow written in your post.  Or are there more steps?  I too, have been doing coffee enemas for a few years.  I do a one week juice fast with a coffee and or garlic enema twice a year.

You are the only person, besides myself, who goes through their post enema stuff! ;D  Last year, I passed a 12 inch tapeworm   :P EWWW!!  I dug it out with tongs(threw them out of course) and put the little guy in a baggie.  I showed it to the kids(great homeschool project), and my family members.  My husband thinks I am nuts. 

Is this particular flush that you did for specific medical reasons?  I don't think that I have any stones in my liver, but I know that it must get overloaded, for my skin breaks out terribly bad, and I bloat up like a six month pregnant woman.  After my coffee enema, it goes down to "pre-pregnancy" size.  I have to do this enema like twice a year.  Let me know, please.  I am close to my "spring" internal "cleaning".

Thanks!

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 05:10:46 PM »
Here's some more info - funny lady!  :o ;D

I'm also doing a few flushes in conjunction with the cleanse:
http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp
http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/enema/

Don't let the photos gross you out. Curezone is a great site, with thousands of pages of information, but it is very hard to navigate and find what you are looking for, and there are some real strange folks that hang out on the forums.

The links give specific directions on how to do the liver flush. In my experience once you get your liver started "cleansing", by knocking loose the first stones, you may start and avalanche and have to keep flushing to get it all out. This has been the case with me.

It takes about 2-4 weeks after a flush for me to get an uncomfortable gallbladder/bloated feeling again. I do a flush, and a bunch more gravel comes out. The gravel is getting less, and I am feeling great. Now I know the difference between great and okay - before I didn't! I am loosing weight slowly and steadily, and my complection is looking great. My hair is growing really fast right now too - don't know if that is related.

Your symptoms do sound like liver and gallbladder problems, so this flush would probably make a big difference for you.

I also recently discovered that bee pollen is 15% lecithin by volume. Lecithin desolves the fats we eat, allowing them to be flushed. It has been speculated that people with gallbladder problems don't get enough lecithin and mallic acid (apple juice, lemon juice, vinegars).

I began taking pollen as a supplement this week, and along with just not being very hungry (it is a superfood) I'm hoping it will help me with getting rid of extra fats.

God bless!

Rebekah

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 05:58:14 PM »
Rebekah,

Thanks for the site.  I am literally never eating, again!  I have read books on parasites with pictures from the library, but never have I ever seen anything so disgusting in my life!  I am so scared to do a parasite cleanse, for fear of them coming out of my nose!!
I want to do the liver flush, but am scared, a little.  I need to figure out what ozianted sp? oil is and then I will try it. 
As for the "zapping".  Really weird.  I will ask my husband about it tomorrow morning.  Thank goodness he is an electrician and can explain it to me! 

Thanks, again!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 07:13:10 PM »
I am so scared to do a parasite cleanse, for fear of them coming out of my nose!!

:o

First you gross me out and then make me laugh so hard, stuff almost came out my nose.  (now I'm being gross)  ::)
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 06:36:13 AM »
You're not supposed to look at the pictures! At least, I never have. Just didn't see the point in freaking myself out.

IMO, curezone takes parasite paranoia way too far. Yes, people get parasites (obviously) and need to get rid of them. The picts (according to reading, not viewing) are of people in third world countries with bad diets, that are just totally overwhelmed with parasites. I doubt any of us are even close to being in that kind of physical shape.

If I thought I had parasites, I would take Yeast Assassin for several months first. It has the herbs that kill parasites. I would also do an enema every now and then with the recommended parasite herbs. I would also get rid of indoor animals and do a very thorough carpet and furniture cleanse - like maybe burn the old ones and get new...

The zapper thing - I'm not sure about. It sounds "hokey". However, Gabe did tons of research on it, and felt like it probably does work - but probably not to the extent they claim it does.

The Yeast Assassin should kill them and take them out through your stools.

Sorry to have alarmed you!

Rebekah

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 12:16:02 PM »
Flush #6

Just an update on the elegant subject of my gallbladder  ::)

I did another Liver Flush this weekend. I did the two-dose flush which means drinking oil the night before, and the next morning, in order to empty the gallbladder twice.

The last flush passed the big stones in my gallbladder, and I haven't had anymore attacks (MUCHO PAIN) since then.

But this week I began to feel like my gallbladder was "heavy" again (funny to feel an organ!) and so I thought maybe, since my gallbladder emptied of the big stones, there was now room for my liver to flush out the backed up sludge - and refill the gallbladder.

So I did another Liver/Gallbladder Flush. This time I lost nearly 2 cups of sandy, heavy, clay-like junk. Fasting and enemas assured me I was completely empty before the flush - so this stuff did not come from my stomach. I could hear my liver contracting and squirting too - so maybe some of it came my liver?

My gallbladder feels empty again. I wonder how many flushes it will take to totally clean my liver out? I feel so light - like a kid.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 12:18:02 PM by BeeyoutifulGirl »

Offline mrsroeser

• Adept
  • my loving family :)
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 03:25:18 PM »
Okay.. okay.. I just had to check out that link for the curezone or whatever it is... and GROSS... I think i'm going to have nightmares. :o :o Wow... So tell us Beeyoutifulgirl.. have you done a parasite cleanse?? or has anyone else???  icky icky... i'm scared too. .hahaha.. Okay.. I know I'm overracting... I did find the stone pictures very fascinating, however... Those weren't scary.. hahah.  ;D  I could look at those all day..  ;D hahahah. Just keep me away from those parasites!! hahaha. I'm very interested in all of this as I am just finishing up that book mentioned at thebulkherbstore.com on Autism.... That is an amazing book!!! I've flown threw it and I don't even know anyone with autism!!!  I already stopped bringing yeast into my house... but this book opened my eyes to so much more!!  I even went as far as requesting my prenatal blood work results from two years ago so I can see if they match the findings listed in the book... I would suggest that book to anyone who is interested in any kind of developmental, emotional, or behavior disorders (including fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome)... It is such an interesting read, truly... Okay.. now that I wrote all this I guess I should have posted this as a new topic.. Can you move it for me, Healthybratt?   :D  Thanks a bunch..
-Sally

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 03:56:09 PM »
Beeyoutiful told me not to be scared of the pictures, but not to not look at them!  I should not have done that!  I do feel a lot better knowing that is a third world country.  But now I have such a burning compassion for missionaries like never before!  God bless them!

Did you use the ozonated oilive oil, or just the regular?  Also, this may be a stupid question, but what is the HCI?  Also, the directions say to take orthinine capsules at bedtime.  I CAN'T SWALLOW PILLS!!! ;D  I have tried and tried and tried, but it is no use.  I take a liquid multi-vitamin and it grosses me out.  Everything else I take is liquid or chewable.  I am such a baby, I know.  Go ahead, make fun of me!!  He Hee!

I will try this this weekend.  I like it because it is just a day and it is over.  I hope that I can do it.  I will let everyone know how it goes.  Thanks for listening, and laughing at me! :)

Offline dara

• Master
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »
My husband spent 10 months in Haiti, and when he came back, he knew by the digestive trouble  he was having (always hungry, GI pain...), and the questionable things he had eaten, that he had parasites, so he did a cleanse, and that was that. It hadn't had a chance to get anywhere nearly so bad as the pictures (what is it with our sense of curiosity, anyway? Bek said not to look, so I had to!  ::)). Most of those cases, if not all, are in kids who were born and raised in and around dirt and manure, and have never had a truly nurishing meal in their lives. I asked him if he thought I should do a cleanse, and he looked at me surprized, knowing I have never talked about symptoms related to parasites (since tired and hungry go with pregnant and nursing  ::)), and said maybe for yeast, but he didn't think it at all likely  that I (an avid gardener, ect.) would have parasites. (Of course, I love knowing that taking Y.A. would take care of both.)  So anyway, you asked if anyone had, so yes, my hubby did.
"Write your hurts in the sand
and grave your blessings in stone."

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 07:18:03 PM »
Rebekah,
Did your hubby ever do another liver flush to see if he could produce some stones?
Just wondering if we are always going to have chaff in our liver or if you will eventually get it all out and then not produce anything after a liver flush. 
Danna

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »
No Gabe didn't do another flush. He has started the Water Cure, and is loosing about 1 pound a day.  :)

I did another flush this weekend - my sixth or seventh - actually I did two back-to-back, Friday and Saturday.

I am still getting some sludge and gravel like stuff. The olive oil comes out too, but is bright green instead of yellow like the cholesterol. I think I was seriously clogged and backed up.  >:(

Feeling good though!

Offline HappyMom

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 07:14:59 AM »
Hi All,

I checked on the Curezone site and it mentions doing the zap & kidney cleanse before the liver flush. Is this really necessary? I can't do the kidney flush because I'm allergic to the walnuts they talk about.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Offline freckleswith4

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 07:52:27 AM »
I am new to all this techno stuff, and this is actually my first time to join a forum of any kind.  I have been reading this web site every chance I could get this week and  to say the least, I am overwhelmed but fascinated!  I do have some specific questions regarding Beeyoutifulgirl and her info on liver flushing and the Lemonade Fast- Master Plan.  I went to the store this morning and bought the Epsom salts, olive oil(does this have to be a particular kind?), grapefruit and some Spring water.  I do not yet have a water filtration system- that is another topic, right?  Anyway, I am SO ready to get started on this thing, but I do have some confusion.  On one of your replys, you wrote your regime for the flush, but it is different than Dr. Clark's.  Did I misunderstand, or did you change some things up for a reason?  Please let me know the details.  I am kind of nervous about this, but just need to have something to go by to have a better comfort level.  I also plan on following the recommended schedule you posted; Liver flush, then 2wks later, 2nd Liver Flush, then, 1 wk later, Begin Master Cleanse for 10 days, then 3rd Liver flush, then 2 wks later, 4th liver flush.  Please let me know if this is also right.  Thank you for any and all help or encouragement! :D
My son was outside practicing his latest golf shots(newly dug holes in the backyard) when he ran in the house all bug-eyed and elated.  "Mom!  It was amazing!"  I responded, "What?!  Did it go in?!"  Bursting with joy he said,"No, but it came REALLY close!!" (Zach,6yrs.)

Offline freckleswith4

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 08:36:56 AM »
I first want to apologize for any confusion, I am SO new at this whole forum stuff.  I am still trying to figure out what I'm doing.  I wrote a reply to your info on Liver Flushes.  Did you by chance get it?  I don't know how all this works so I thought this might.  Please let me know, and help if you can.  I am wanting to get started this weekend on my "flushing" experience!
My son was outside practicing his latest golf shots(newly dug holes in the backyard) when he ran in the house all bug-eyed and elated.  "Mom!  It was amazing!"  I responded, "What?!  Did it go in?!"  Bursting with joy he said,"No, but it came REALLY close!!" (Zach,6yrs.)

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 11:58:38 AM »
I first want to apologize for any confusion, I am SO new at this whole forum stuff.  I am still trying to figure out what I'm doing.  I wrote a reply to your info on Liver Flushes.  Did you by chance get it?  I don't know how all this works so I thought this might.  Please let me know, and help if you can.  I am wanting to get started this weekend on my "flushing" experience!

Don't be so nervous.  Take a deep breath and take it one step at a time.  Beeyoutifulgirl may not be able to answer as quickly as you'd hoped as I believe she is out-of-town.  This is not an exact science, so if she deviated from the information she read, she was paying attention to her own body's needs.  Read some of the other threads on parasites, candida, leaky gut, etc and get a feel for what symptoms you really have.  The most common problem is candida and leaky gut.  So you may need to get a feel for this first.  If you don't have any real problems, then the Master Cleanse lemonade diet may all you need to just cleanse and get a boost.  You could try a coffee enema and start your gallbladder in motion.  The This link supports doing flushes and juice fasts concurrently.  If you don't feel any pain or problems you may not need to do a 2nd, 3rd or 4th flush.  If you read her earlier post, she noted some pain as if she could feel the stone dislodge. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 12:00:15 PM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline freckleswith4

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
Hi, thank you for your encouragement!  I do remember her post mentioning the pain, but no one will know that is going to happen until it happens, right?  That is what I am scared of.  I am afraid of getting started on this and having a watermelon-of-a-stone trying to squeeze out.  OUCH! 
Lately, I have been feeling SO tired.  My cycles are heavier than they used to be.  I just stopped nursing my 15mo. about 4mo. ago.  I now get bloated and achey.  I have sensitive skin, and thought this gallbladder/liver clease would be a great start.  I also thought the Lemonaide Fast would help too.  I plan on taking SuperMom and Yeast Assassin too.  Anyway, I don't like or agree with most of what the worldly-medical field has to say, and would rather try something natural.  I just want to be safe too.   ;D

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 02:29:24 PM »
Start gently!  Do the water cure- it is easy and painless.  Then do something to treat candida if you have it.  For me it was a lot of yoghurt and the water cure- and of course avoiding sugar and yeast (although I didn't completely ellimate it).   I still have a little bit of a rash left from what I think was a candida die off.  But other than that, I haven't had to fast or flush or whatnot.  I would like to try some of those after I am done nursing.  But just be aware you can start with an easier route first if you wish. 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »
Mishy made a good point.  If you think it's too overwhelming start small.  The cleansing may be helpful eventually, but I think treating for candida tops the list.  Overgrowth of candida can cause leaky gut which can lead to a whole other plethera of other problems.  The cleanse is good for gastro intestinal cleansing, but it seems to be crucial more for female problems (fertility, PCOS, etc).  The water cure, may definately be a place to start, and if you don't like the idea of drinking salt water, just drink the water, eliminate your sugars and take probiotics.  This will cause detox symptoms but they won't last long(1-3 days) and they won't be as difficult as passing a gallstone.
  My favorite herb book!!